Metals Manufacturing is learning the techniques and technologies involved in processing a piece of raw metal stock into a finished product.
The Metals program introduces various processes and job opportunities in manufacturing with emphasis on machining metal parts, and introduces computer-assisted drafting/manufacturing and numerical control processes.
Students focus on safety, measurement, blueprint reading, layout, bench work, sawing, drilling, turning, and milling, environmental protection, quality control, metallurgy, assembly, and more.
- Fifteen years in electronics service industry
- BS in Electronics Engineering
- Six year Air Force veteran
- Married for 18 years and have 3 children.
- Graduate from West Iredell High School.