Advantages of iAcademy
Advantages of enrollment in the iAcademy
- Personalized Education
- Career Planning
- Small/Individual learning community
- Positive learning environment
- Strong Academic Support
- Modern, hig-energy "internet-cafe" atmosphere
- Mentor/Mentee relationship with staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunity for 100% online, at home learning
- 100% Virtual Learning
- All classes are taken online through the North Carolina virtual Public School
- Blended Schedule
- Students may build a course load that meets their needs using a mix of on-line classes and traditional classes.
- Home School Supplement
- Credits from a licensed NC Home Schools transfer seamlessly to allow students to enroll in a minimum of two courses( either online or traditional) to supplement the classes they have already taken.
- Long-term medical leave
- Students who are confined to their home or hospital may stay on track by completing their coursework online.
The iAcademy is staffed with a team of licensed teachers and support personnel to ensure students get the attention they need: one-to-one assistance; whole class tutorials and academic review. The teachers in the iAcademy are prepared to meet the needs of many kinds of learners. The iAcademy has a full-time guidance counselor who is available for transcript reviews and evaluation, college and career planning and individualized consultation.