Counseling & Guidance
Our guidance department is on campus to ensure that each student has an opportunity to receive assistance in planning for their future. From choosing classes to applying for internships, our counselors' doors are open to all students.
Our school counselor is on campus to assist students with course selection, and planning for their future, and any other counseling needs.
She is also the first point of contact for parents and students interesting in learning more about the iAcademy and/or enrolling in this program.
- BS Science Education~University of Oklahoma
- MS School Counseling~University of West Alabama
- National Board Certified School Counselor
Our district work-based learning coordinator is on hand to assist students with furthering their education through internships and co-ops.
Although housed on the CATS campus, she is available to assist students at all of the Iredell-Statesville Schools high schools.
- BS Business Administration - Southern Illinois University
- NC Teacher certified - Business, Finance, Information Technology 6-12
- Career Development Coordinator
- Instructional Management Coordinator