I hope you have had a safe and enjoyable short summer. As we begin the 2019-2020 school , I am reminded of our ultimate goal, which is to help every student become a critical, reflective thinker, courageous problem-solver, and engaged, compassionate community builder. We believe that families are essential partners in this educational endeavor and that there is no limit to how much they can contribute to our school and to our community. We believe in the power of relationships. We believe that students should demonstrate their learning in meaningful ways and should have opportunities to apply their learning in the world they live in.
As I think about our school, and I think about all the students, parents, and teachers who make up our community, I can’t help but think that this is a wonderful place for students to enjoy learning.
Please mark your calendars for some very important upcoming events:
- July 30, 2019 @2:00 PM-iAcademy Open House for Middle School Students
- July 31, 2019 @ 2:00 PM-iAcademy Open House for High School Students
- August 13, 2019 from 5:30-7:30 PM-Open House for Programs in the Automobile Technology Center
- August 13, 2019 from 6:30-8:30 PM- Open House for Programs in the Main Building on campus
- September 10, 2019 from 5:00-7:00 PM-VATS Open House
I anticipate your continued valuable support as we begin our new school year.
You are always welcome on our campus to visit and share your expertise and suggestions.
Larry E. Rogers