2021 iAcademy Graduation
- The Commencement Ceremonies for students graduating through the iAcademy will be held in the CATS Conference Center at 350 Old Murdock Rd., Troutman NC, 28166.
- The ceremony will begin at 4:00pm on Thursday, May 27th.
- Each graduate will be provided with 4 tickets for friends/family to attend. No more than 4 guests per graduate will be allowed due to capacity restrictions. The ceremony will be streamed live, link information will be posted when available.
- A photographer will be on site to capture the graduates' images as they receive their diploma. A link to download those images will be emailed to you within one week of the commencement ceremony.
- All persons in attendance must properly wear a mask at all times. Graduates will be provided with a CATS mask to match their cap and gown.
- There will be a MANDATORY rehearsal for graduates only on Wednesday, May 26th at 9:00am. A continental style breakfast will be provided for the graduates.
- Graduates are asked to complete a tribute slide to be included in the graduation presentation. Directions on how to complete those slides have been emailed to you, and can be found here. Slides are due by May 12, 2021.
- Graduates are asked to dress appropriately under their cap & gown. Dress as if you were giving a presentation or having an interview. Please no lounge wear, ripped jeans, flip flops, slippers, etc under your gown.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Mrs. Lewis or Mrs. Perry.