Counseling & Guidance
Our guidance department is on campus to ensure that each student has an opportunity to receive assistance in planning for their future. From choosing classes to applying for internships, our counselors' doors are open to all students.
School Counselor / iAcademy Coordinator/Dean of Students
Our school counselor/Dean of Students is on campus to assist students with course selection, and planning for their future, and any other counseling needs.
I joined the CATS staff in 2014 and love my work here! I wear many hats and support all of the CATS and iAcademy students to attain their post-secondary goals.
- BS Science Education~University of Oklahoma
- MS School Counseling~University of West Alabama
- National Board Certified School Counselor
District Work-Based Learning Coordinator
Our district work-based learning coordinator is on hand to assist students with furthering their education through internships and co-ops.
Although housed on the CATS campus, she is available to assist students at all of the Iredell-Statesville Schools high schools.
I joined the CATS staff in the summer of 2018. While I still support all traditional High Schools with our CTE Internship program, I also enjoy supporting the programs/teachers/students at CATS.
- BS Business Administration - Southern Illinois University
- NC Teacher certified - Business, Finance, Information Technology 6-12
- Career Development Coordinator
- Instructional Management Coordinator